- 3-Star Hotels : Hotel J, Golden Star, Full Moon Garden, Pradise Beach, Tramarind Tree, Onreech Hotel
- 4-Star Hotels : Amagi Lagoon, Club Palm Bay, Beach Botiqe, Jetwing Sea, Jetwing Lagoon, The Gateway, Jetwing Beach
- 5-Star Hotels : Jetwing Blue, Heritance Negombo, Anantaya Resort, Grandeeza
- Boutiques : Blue Elephant
- After the arrival at the Bandaranaike International Airport, you will be warmly welcome by our company representatives. You will then proceed to Negombo where you can relax after the flight.
- In the morning, you can visit Sri Lankan main fishing port and tourists can see fisherman engaged in fishing, mendingnets or repairing their boats.
- The Dutch Fort near the Negombo lagoon is very attractive and it witnesses the talents of Old Dutch architectures.
- To enjoy the village and beautiful views, Hamilton Cannel is the best way and there are many boats to ride and gather unforgettable experiences.
- You can enjoy the beauty of the Negombo beach in evening
- 3-Star Hotels : The Sanctuary at Thissaveva, Heritage Hotel, Miridiya Lake Resort, Hotel Moonstone, Alakamanda
- 4-Star Hotels : Rajarata Hotel
- 5-Star Hotels : Forest Rock Garden
- The next day proceed to Anuradhapura, the first capital city of the Sri Lanka flourished.
- As a most scared city for the Buddhists all over the world, it is filled with ancient Dagabas, monasteries, man-made water tanks and royal parks.
- The 8 scared sites in Anuradhapura (Sri Maha Bodhi, Ruwanwelisaya, Thuparamaya, Lowamahapaya,Abhayagiritya. Jetavanaramaya, Mirisawatiya and Lankaramay), considered as the most important places for Buddhist pilgrims.
- Visit Minhintale, a mountain peak in Anuradhapura
- Then visit Black water pond and Kuttam Pokuna to see the significant achievements in the field of hydrological engineering of the ancient Sinhalese.
- 3-Star Hotels : Giritale Hotel, Siyanco Holiday, Sudu Araliya, The Lake
- 4-Star Hotels : Deer Park, The Lake House
- Third day you may proceed to Polonnaruwa, the second capital of the Sri Lanka and another royal ancient city.
- Visit Polonnaruwa Gal Viharaya and experience the magnificent group of statues of Bhuddha sculptured in stone.
- There are so many archaeological ruins in Polonnaruwa such as the lotus pond, Galpotha stone book, Rankot Vehera, Nissankalatha Mandapaya, Thiwanka Image House and Vatadage
- Visit Somawathi Temple and worship along with Sri Lankan pilgrims.
- Indian Hindu’s can visit Shiva dewala No. 1 to experience Hindu culture which we embraced from India
- Parakrama Samudra which was built by King Parakramabahu is the largest ancient Rainwater reservoir of the Island.
- 3-Star Hotels : JKAB park Hotel, Palm Resort Nilaveli, Sea Lotus Park, Nilaveli Beach
- 4-Star Hotels : Trinco Blue by Cinnamon, Anantama Hotel, Anilana Nilaveli
- 5-Star Hotels : Jungle Beach Resort, Amarante Bey
- Fourth day proceed to Trincomalee in eastern coast Sri Lanka.
- May to October, Sri Lanka becomes a top spot to watch Blue Whales, Sperm Whales and Dolphins in Trincomalee.
- Visit Fredrick fort in Trincomalee which was built by Portuguese.
- Visit Lover’s Leap to take breathtaking and thrilling scenic views.
- Hindu’s can visit Koneswaram Temple which is a classical – medieval Hindu Temple to worship Lord Shiva and it is related to Ramayana epic.
- 3-Star Hotels : Lakmini Lodge, Zinic Journey, Amaranthe Retreat, Dnavva Resort, Sundarasa Resort & Spa, Gimanhala Hotel, Kassapa Lion Rock, Sigiriya Village, Oakray Elephant Lake
- 4-Star Hotels : Royal Restreat, Thilanka Resort, Amaara Forest, Sorovva Resort, Jetwing Lake, Sigiriya Jungles, Hotel Sigiriya, Pradise Resort & Spa, Amaya Lake, Habrana Village by Cinnamon, Fresco water villa
- 5-Star Hotels : Kalundava Retreat, Heritance Kandalama, The Elephant Corridor, Jetwing Vill Uyana, Cinnamon Lodge, Aliya Resort & Spa
- Boutiques : Water Garden Sigiriya, Signature by Amaya
- Fifth day proceed to Sigiriya which is located in Central province, Sri Lanka.
- Sigiriya Rock fortress is the most attractive part of your journey and you need to climb it by 12000 steps. You can experience Sigiriya Lion’s paws, Sweeping Stroke Paintings, Sigiriya Mirror Wall and Sigiriya Ancient Pools.
- In evening village if you are a willing participant you may engage in boat rides, and cart rides and indulge in traditional Sri food and explore rural areas in Sri Lanka.
- If you like to spend one more day at Sigiriya, you can see the large number of Sri Lankan elephants, endemic monkeys, mammals and sambar deer.
- 3-Star Hotels : Mount Royal Hantana, Hotel See Kandy, Oakray Seren Gardens, Tree of Life, Jasmine Hill House, Emaral Hill, Hill Top, Ashburnham State, Heaven Seven Kandy, Devon Hotel, Riverdale Hotel, Suisse Hotel, Queens Hotel, Kandy City, Senani, Earl's Regent
- 4-Star Hotels : The Tourmaline, Viyana Botique, Randhoole, Hotel Thilanka, The Secret Kandy, Bungalo by Aamaya, Amara Sky, Suissie Villa, Richmand Villa, Oak Ray Regency, Athulya Villa, Amaya Hills, Earl's Regent, Cinnamon Citadel, Serene Grand, Ozo Kandy, Swiss Residence
- 5-Star Hotels : Theva Residency, The Elephant Stable, Madulkelle Tea Lodge, Earl's Regency, The Grand Kandyan, Mahaweli Reach
- Boutiques : The Kandy House, Manor House, Baramba House
- Sixth day proceed to Kandy which was the capital city of the Sinhalese Kandyan kingdom.
- Dambulla Cave Temple is located in the Sigiriya-Kandy road and it’s the most attractive Cave Temple in Sri Lanka.
- Kandy Lake, also known as Sea of Milk is an artificial lake in the Kandy city.
- The Temple of the sacred Tooth Relic is the main Buddhist temple in the city and the tooth relic is removed from its shrine only once a year, during the Esala Perahera, a 10-day (August) torchlight parade of dancers and drummers,dignitaries, and ornately decorated elephants.
- Bahirawakanda Vihara is a very attractive and hilly place in the Kandy and its Buddha statue seen from everywhere in Kandy city.
- In evening Sri Lankan traditional cultural dances attracts and entertains everyone who came from all around the word.
- 3-Star Hotels : The queensburry city, Hill pride city, Grand Cameillia, Gatevay Forest, Cey Bank Rest, Stamford Star, Clamander Lake Gregory, Alpine Hotel, Lake View Comfort Bungalow, Tea Bush Hotel, Qantara Hotel, Leisure Village, Royal Hills, Summer Hill Breeze, Heaven Seven
- 4-Star Hotels : Horton Towers, Black Pool, Royal Cocoon, Firs Luxury, Craig Appin, Anilana, Thuruliya, Jetiwin St. Andrews, The Hill Club, Cottage by Jetwing
- 5-Star Hotels : Araliya Green City, Araliya Green Hills, Jetwing Warwick, Ceylon Tea Trails, Langdale by Amaya, Heritance Tea Factory, The Grand
- Boutiques : Ferncliff Hotel, La Grand Villa, Stafford Bungalow, The Plant
- Seventh day reach to Nuwara Eliya, also known as “Little Englandz” which is in the Centra Mountain range of SriLanka.
- It has so many water falls named as St. Clairs falls, Devon Falls and Aberdeen falls and mountains as a mountainous region.
- It’s the most famous district for tea plantation and you can even visit tea factories are there like Mackwoods Tea Center.
- Evening boat rides at the Gregory Lake witness the beauty in the hill country and you can experience the cold climate and the cool breeze.
- Strawbery farms in Nuwara Eliya is a sight not to be missed. You can walk through the fields during the season time and pick your own strawberries.
- 3-Star Hotels : Oak Ray Ella Gap, Ella Jungle Inn, Ella's Edge Resort, Mount Heaven
- 4-Star Hotels : Centauria Lake Resort, Mountain Heaven, Ella Jungle Resort, The Secret Ella
- 5-Star Hotels : 98 Acres, Jetwing Kaduruketha
- Ninth day reach to Ella which has rich bio diversity, surrounded by hills covered with cloud forests and tea plantations.
- Little Adam’s peak is the most famous hike up in Ella with green tea plantations, waterfalls and paddy fields including nice sceneries.
- Ella Rock is another best place for adventures and explores a large entire area with hiking, walking and enjoying.
- Demodara Nine Arch Bridge is one of magnificent bridges in SriLanka and it is stunning walk along side the train track in Ella
- Ravana Ella is one of the widest falls in country its roots connected to the famous Indian epic the Ramayana.
- Ravana Caves prove the architectural brilliance of King Ravana and it’s an Indian attraction in Ella.
- 3-Star Hotels : Oga reach, Elephant Eye, Gaga Beez, Sarai Village, Thaulle Resort, Tanarin Tree, Magampura Eco Village, Big Game Camp
- 4-Star Hotels : EKHO Safari, Chaarya Resort & Spa, Jetwing Yala, Manadara Rosen
- Tenth day reach to Yala National Park, one of the Sri Lanka’s premier Eco Tourism destinations.
- Take a safari jeep and ready to experience the wild life safari.
- You can see elephants, sloth bears, leopards and wild water buffalos.
- The number of water birds inhabiting the wetlands of Yala and roughly half of them are migrants.
- Enjoy a classic Tented Yala Safari camping experience with your partner or family members.
- In evening visit Sithulpawwa Rock Temple and Kataragama Hindu Temple to participate the evening ceremony and get blessings.
- 3-Star Hotels : Bentota Villa 80, Amal Villa, Mermaid Hotel, Marina Bentota, Rock Villa, Whispering alm, Laya Beach Resort, Villa Ocean View, Hotel Ocrid, Laluna, Kamili Beach Villa, Club Bentota, Taprospab Resort, Induruava Beach
- 4-Star Hotels : Anantara Kalutara, The Habitat, Shinagava Beach, Thaprobana Vadduva, Waskaduva, Temple Tree Resort, Turyaa Kalutara, Avani Bentota, Centara Ceysand, Pandanus Beach, The Surf, Bentota Beach by Cinnamon, The Palms
- 5-Star Hotels : Royal Palms Beach, Cocoon Resort Villa, The Blue Water, Hotel RIU , Citrus Waskaduva, Vivanta by Taj, Eden Resort & Spa, Cinnamon Bey
- Boutiques : Boutiqe Club Villa Bentota
- Eleventh day reach to Bentota and visit Kande Vihara Temple to get blessings with Buddhist cultural and religious activities.
- Experience Madu River boat rides and lagoon fishing can be easily arranged for your enjoyment.
- A wide range of water sports activities such as water skiing, jet skiing, mono skiing, wake boarding, banana boat rides, wind surfing and cannoning are available.
- Evening sunset at the beach side is stunning and very relaxing.
- Twelfth day you can relax fully day at the beach and the hotel with your partners.
- 3-Star Hotels : Colombo City Hotel, Ramada, AV 15Fair View, Pearl City, Best Western, GSH, The Ocean, Berjaya, Palm Beach, Sapphire
- 4-Star Hotels : Anarva, Mandarina, ZMAX Fairaway, Ocean Edge, Cinnamon Red, Colombo Courtyard, Global Towers, Pearl Grand, Mount LaviniaOzo Colombo
- 5-Star Hotels : Jetwing Colombo 7, MovenPICK, Tintagel, Kingsbury, Galadari, Galleface, Cinnamon Grand, Cinnamon Lakeside, Hilton, Taj Samudra
- Boutiques : Boutique Maniumpathy, Boutique Tharu Villa Lake Lodge, Boutique The Walawwa
- Thirteenth day reach to Colombo, also known as the capital city in Sri Lanka.
- Enjoy the Colombo city tour and it witnesses the charm of Colombo with several places.
- The Gangarama Viharaya is a best Buddhist Temple in Colombo and it’s decorated with wonderful Buddhist Art.
- Relax at Galle face beach or the Mount Lavinia beach with enjoying Sri Lankan street food.
- Visit some famous places in Colombo such as BMICH, Old Parliament, the Dutch hospital and the Fort Bazar.
- Colombo is the best place in Sri Lanka for some last minute shopping.