Best Selling Beach Tours
Despite being a relatively small island, Sri Lanka offers a coastline fringed with numerous golden beaches. If you want to have an exhilarating experience with the beaches in Sri Lanka, west, south and east coast make perfect sense for everyone. Sri Lanka’s west cost is most developed, westernized as well as most tourist-oriented. Colombo, the capital lies on the west coast and the attractive beach destinations like Negombo is closest to the capital. Sun-seekers are drawn to the beaches of Sri Lanka’s South such as Galle, Hikkaduwa, Unawatuna and Bentota…
Despite being a relatively small island, Sri Lanka offers a coastline fringed with numerous golden beaches. If you want to have an exhilarating experience with the beaches in Sri Lanka, west, south and east coast make perfect sense for everyone.
Sri Lanka’s west cost is most developed, westernized as well as most tourist-oriented. Colombo, the capital lies on the west coast and the attractive beach destinations like Negombo is closest to the capital. Sun-seekers are drawn to the beaches of Sri Lanka’s South such as Galle, Hikkaduwa, Unawatuna and Bentota are the island’s most popular holiday resort areas. From luxurious beach hotels to atmospheric colonial-era villas are located in southern coast. Greater access to this area has already spurred hotel development on the superb beaches that are even more attractive than those of the better-known west coast.
Sri Lanka’s east coast is unquestionably beautiful and it is home to spectacular sunrises, ports harbors and pristine clear waters. All of features offer a mellow experience to any weary traveler.Kalkudah, Pasikudah Nelaveli and Arugam Bay are situated on the east coast of the island. They are attractive palm-fringed beaches and famous break points that make them particularly popular with surfers.
The ideal locations for the Whales watching would be Mirissa and Trincomalee while Sri Lanka Coast Guards assures a safer season of whale watching at Mirissa.
IncludeAll government taxesEnglish-speaking driverPrivate luxury vehicle (A/C)Accommodation on B&BAssistance at the AirportAirport pick up and drop off
Not IncludedEarly check in chargesLate check outs chargesCamera and Video permitsTravel InsurancePersonal expensesSightseeing entrance chargesVisa & Airfare
Day 1: Arrival / Negombo
- Arrival at Bandaranaike International Airport. Our representative will meet you with the paging board.
- You will stay at Negombo which will be your first beach destination in Sri Lanka.
- After relaxation at the hotel, in evening you can take the Negombo city tour with the boat ride in Hamilton Cannel.
- Evening enjoy the Sunset at Negombo beach.
- Overnight Stay at Amagi Aria Resort
Day 2: Anuradhapura
- After having breakfast, you will proceed to Anuradhapura for relaxation and enjoyment of the cultural values before start your beach vacation from east coast.
- Visit some beautiful temples and learn about the first kingdom of ancient Sri Lanka.
- Overnight Stay at Rajarata Hotel
Day 3: Trincomalee
- Early Morning you will proceed to Trincomalee which offers beautiful white sand and has one of the best beaches in Sri Lanka.
- Explore the Nilaveli beach and Pigeon Island.
- Visit Fedrick Fort and Koneshwaram Temple to learn more about the history and culture
- Evening relax with the best sounds of the sea.
- Overnight Stay at Trinco Blue by Cinnamon
Day 4: Pasikuda
- After breakfast you will head towards Pasikuda which is famous for its shallow seafront framed by natural coral reefs.
- Spend your time with most famous water sports such as scuba diving and snorkeling.
- Experience best beached like Kalkuda.
- Overnight Stay at Malu Malu Resort& Spa
Day 5: Arugam Bay
- Next day early morning, you will proceed to lovely Arugam Bay where you can see a moon-shaped curl of soft sand.
- Climb up Elephant Rock located at the end of Elephant point.
- Visit Muhudu Maha Viharaya, one of the beautiful white temples located in the sand dunes of Pottuvil.
- Breath with the view of Sunset at the beach.
- Overnight stay at Royal Beach Hotel
Day 6: Arugam Bay
- After having breakfast, proceed with the lagoon safari to explore beautiful untouched lagoons, Kottukal or Urani and holds many crocodiles.
- Evening enjoy Sri Lankan dishes, fresh seafood, wood oven pizzas, and even Vegan food or the smoothie bowls.
- Overnight Stay at Royal Beach hotel
Day 7: Tangalle
- Next day you will proceed to Tangalle
- Experience the beach with its turquoise water, palm trees and a long stretch of white soft sand.
- Visit Rekawa and observe marine turtles in their natural habitat.
- Observe Rekawa Lagoon, it’s good for Kayaking and Canoeing and is full of birds and fishes and you could occasionally spot a water monitor.
- Overnight Stay at Anantara Peace Heaven
Day 8: Mirissa
- Early morning you will proceed to Mirissa where you can see Blue Whales in Sri Lanka. (If it’s the right season)
- In Evening you will visit Coconut Tree Hill for the Sunset to achieve one your goals in lifetime.
- Overnight Stay at Triple O Six
Day 9: Galle
- After the breakfast, you will head towards Galle, the European city in Sri Lanka.
- Climb Roomassala and enjoy the Jungle beach which is a pretty bay nestled in a forested area
- Visit famous Galle Fort and walk around the old fort walls.
- Watch Sunset from Galle Fort Wall and enjoy live seafood in evening.
- Overnight stay at Amari Galle
Day 10: Galle
- After breakfast at the hotel, you will proceed to Dalawella beach. It became a popular beach with its famous coconut palm tree rope swing.
- Enjoy Scuba Diving and Snorkeling
- Go for a Spa at Unawatuna
- Overnight Stay Amari Galle
Day 11: Bentota
- Next day morning you will head towards to Bentota where you can enjoy the Southern Coastal area with water sports.
- Relax at the hotel and evening engage with water sports; Jet Sky, Banana Boat, Surfing, Snorkeling, Diving.
- Overnight stay at Citrus Waskaduwa
Day 12: Bentota
- You will take the Madu river boat ride and experience the fish foot therapy
- Enjoy the atmosphere and service of your beach hotel and have a beautiful Candlelight dinner with your partner/family member.
- Overnight stay at Citrus Waskaduwa
Day 13: Colombo
- Morning you will reach Colombo, commercial city of Sri Lanka.
- Explore Galle face Green, Old Parliment and Dutch museum in Colombo.
- If you like to do last minute shopping with your loved ones, this is the best location.
- Dream to visit South Asia’s tallest tower, Lotus Tower and largest project in Sri Lanka, Port City. (Near future)
- Overnight stay at Fairway Colombo
Day 14: Departure
- Last day our guide will take you to the airport.
- At the end of your wonderful tour with Ceylon Empire Travels, you will say Good Bye to Sri Lanka.