Take your loved ones on an exciting family tour around Sri Lanka. Meet friendly people, learn of the rich history, explore ruined cities, marvel the animal life, relax on a beautiful beach.
A well-rounded family holiday covering many aspects such as wildlife, agriculture, surfing beaches, culture, history and adventures where you meet with local communities. Capture monkeys and birds with your camera, walk to Elephant habitats, enjoy farming fruits and vegetables and take part in a treasure hunt in a village to interact with locals to take back wonderful memories and share the knowledge with your friends back home. This is not just a holiday where you go from one hotel another, but an exceptional Family vacation with your children.
IncludeAll government taxesEnglish-speaking driverPrivate luxury vehicle (A/C)Accommodation on B&BAssistance at the AirportAirport pick up and drop off
Not IncludedEarly check in chargesLate check outs chargesCamera and Video permitsTravel InsurancePersonal expensesSightseeing entrance chargesVisa & Airfare
Day 1: Arrival / Negombo
- Arrival at Bandaranaike International Airport. Our representative will meet you with the paging board.
- You will stay at Negombo which will be your first destination in Sri Lanka.
- After relaxation at the hotel, in evening you can take the Negombo city tour with the boat ride in Hamilton Cannel.
- Overnight Stay at Amagi Aria Resort
Day 2: Sigiriya
- After having breakfast, you will proceed to Sigiriya. En route visit Pinnawala Elephant Orphanage.
- Once there, you can take the traditional Sri Lankan Village tour and experience the sightseeing of paddy fields, bullock cart ride, Traditional catamaran ride in a lake, visit to a chena cultivation, traditional cooking demonstration in a rural village house and authentic Sri Lankan lunch.
- Later you will proceed to top of the Pidurangala Rock.
- Overnight Stay at Aliya Resort & Spa
Day 3: Sigiriya
- Early morning you can climb up Sigiriya Rock Fortress where you can see a classic example for Sri Lankan ancient architecture & talent of the people.
- You will enjoy the Jeep Safari ride in Minneriya National Park, Asia’s largest elephant gathering area.
- Overnight Stay at Aliya Resort
Day 4: Kandy
- Next day you will visit Kandy which is famous for scared Buddhist sites.
- En route you can visit, Dambulla Cave Temple.
- In evening you will proceed to Temple of Scared Tooth Relic and enjoy the Sri Lankan traditional cultural dance with your family members.
- Overnight stay at Golden Crown
Day 5: Nuwara Eliya
- After having breakfast, you will head towards Nuwara Eliya to enjoy the lovely climate.
- En route enjoy the Ramboda Falls and later visit Devon falls which are beautiful shimmering waterfalls in Nuwara Eliya.
- You will pay a visit to some tea estates and explore lush green surroundings and scenic views.
- Visit the Gregory which is one of the main tourist attractions in the town. There are breathtakingly beautiful views surrounding the lake. You can do boating and rowing, rides in swan-shaped paddle boats or jet skiing.
- Overnight Stay at The Grand hotel
Day 6: Ella
- On day 6th you will head towards Ella by train and enjoy the world’s most beautiful train ride. (4-5 hours)
- Ella enclosed by wilderness, dotted with tea plantations, and home to gorgeous waterfalls. Enjoy the every second of your journey.
- You will take the Ella rock trail around 4 hours.
- Overnight Stay at 98 Acres Resort & Spa
Day 7: Ella
- After the breakfast, you will visit famous Nine Arch Bridge which is flanked by verdant forests and tea plantation, standing proudly across the valley below.
- Late evening you will climb the Little Adam’s Peak for the best views.
- Overnight stay at 98 Acres Resort & Spa
Day 8: Yala
- Next day you will proceed to Yala and relax at the hotel with your family.
- In evening take the Jeep Safari ride and enter to the Yala National Park, the second largest National Park in Sri Lanka.
- Overnight stay at Grand Tamarind Lake
Day 9: Bentota
- Next day morning you will head towards to Bentota where you can enjoy the Southern Coastal area with water sports.
- En route you will pay a visit to Galle, the European City and explore the attractions around Galle Fort.
- Evening engage with water sports; Jet Sky, Banana Boat, Surfing, Snorkeling, Diving.
- Overnight stay at Cinnamon Bey
Day 10: Bentota
- On day 10th you will take the Madu river boat ride and experience the fish foot therapy.
- You will visit Kosgoda Turtle hatchery which is an institute dedicated to the protection and safeguarding sea turtles.
- Enjoy the atmosphere and service of your beach hotel and have a beautiful Candlelight dinner with your family members.
- Overnight stay at Cinnamon Bey
Day 11: Colombo
- Morning you will reach Colombo, commercial city of Sri Lanka.
- Visit Gangarama Buddhist Temple, one of the most prominent Buddhist Temples in Colombo city.
- Explore Galle face Green, Old Parliment and Dutch museum in Colombo.
- If you like to do last minute shopping with your loved ones, this is the best location.
- Overnight stay at Fairway Colombo
Day 12: Departure
- Last day our guide will take you to the airport.
- At the end of your wonderful tour with Ceylon Empire Travels, you will say Good Bye to Sri Lanka.