Super Luxury Tours
Super luxury tour is for those who want to experience the main sites of Sri Lanka at a relaxed pace enjoying some of the best and unique boutique hotels that Sri Lanka has to offer which will really give you a feel of the renowned Sri Lankan hospitality. You can choose a busy holiday or a relaxed holiday – this is your holiday! A collection of luxury boutique hotels of approximately 3-15 rooms set on the Coast, the hills and in cities. Colonial hotels consist high standards of service, stunning…
Super luxury tour is for those who want to experience the main sites of Sri Lanka at a relaxed pace enjoying some of the best and unique boutique hotels that Sri Lanka has to offer which will really give you a feel of the renowned Sri Lankan hospitality. You can choose a busy holiday or a relaxed holiday – this is your holiday!
A collection of luxury boutique hotels of approximately 3-15 rooms set on the Coast, the hills and in cities. Colonial hotels consist high standards of service, stunning architecture, home comforts and delicious food.
From quiet beach side bungalows to stunning lake views, or even secluded lodges set high in the mountains, the super luxury hotels in Sri Lanka have much to offer when it comes to living it up in beautiful and natural surroundings.
IncludeAll government taxesEnglish-speaking driverPrivate luxury vehicle (A/C)Accommodation on B&BAssistance at the AirportAirport pick up and drop off
Not IncludedEarly check in chargesLate check outs chargesCamera and Video permitsTravel InsurancePersonal expensesSightseeing entrance chargesVisa & Airfare
Day 1: Arrival / Negombo
- Arrival at Bandaranaike International Airport. Our representative will meet you with the paging board. You will stay at Negombo which will be your first destination in Sri Lanka.
- After relaxation at the hotel, in evening you can take the Negombo city tour with the boat ride in Hamilton Cannel.
- Overnight Stay at Villa Hundira
Day 2: Sigiriya
- After having breakfast, you will proceed to Sigiriya. En route visit Pinnawala Elephant Orphanage.
- Once there, you can take the traditional Sri Lankan Village tour and experience the sightseeing of paddy fields, bullock cart ride, Traditional catamaran ride in a lake, visit to a chena cultivation, traditional cooking demonstration in a rural village house and authentic Sri Lankan lunch.
- Later you will proceed to top of the Pidurangala Rock.
- Overnight Stay at Water Garden Sigiriya
Day 3: Sigiriya
- Early morning you can climb up Sigiriya Rock Fortress where you can see a classic example for Sri Lankan ancient architecture & talent of the people.
- You will enjoy the Jeep Safari ride in Minneriya National Park, Asia’s largest elephant gathering area.
- Overnight Stay at Water Garden Sigiriya
Day 4: Kandy
- Next day you will visit Kandy which is famous for scared Buddhist sites.
- En route you can visit, Dambulla Cave Temple.
- In evening you will proceed to Temple of Scared Tooth Relic and enjoy the Sri Lankan traditional cultural dance with your family members.
- Overnight stay at Kandy House
Day 5: Nuwara Eliya
- After having breakfast, you will head towards Nuwara Eliya to enjoy the lovely climate.
- En route enjoy the Ramboda Falls and later visit Devon falls which are beautiful shimmering waterfalls in Nuwara Eliya.
- You will pay a visit to some tea estates and explore lush green surroundings and scenic views.
- Visit the Gregory which is one of the main tourist attractions in the town. There are breathtakingly beautiful views surrounding the lake.
- Evening proceed to Hatton where your luxury hotel is located.
- Overnight Stay at Ceylon Tea Trails
Day 6: Ella
Day 7: Ella
Day 8: Yala
- Next day you will proceed to Yala and relax at the hotel with your family.
- In evening take the Jeep Safari ride and enter to the Yala National Park, the second largest National Park in Sri Lanka.
- Overnight stay at Wild Coast Tented Lodge
Day 9: Weligama
- Next day morning you will head towards Weligama
- Evening engage with water sports; Jet Sky, Banana Boat, Surfing, Snorkeling, Diving.
- Overnight stay at Cape Weligama
Day 10: Galle
- On day 10th you will proceed to Galle.
- Climb Roomassala and visit the temple. Enjoy the Jungle beach which is a pretty bay nestled in a forested area
- Visit famous Galle Fort and walk around the old fort walls.
- Watch Sunset from Galle Fort Wall and enjoy the evening.
- Overnight stay at Amangalla
Day 11: Colombo
Day 12: Departure
- Last day our guide will take you to the airport.
- At the end of your wonderful tour with Ceylon Empire Travels, you will say Good Bye to Sri Lanka.