Sri Lankan hospitality invites you to stay at most exceptional hotels without any need of rushing, while also allowing you to experience a wealth of the country’s scenery and culture. Sri Lanka is a beautiful island that it’s worth taking your time to explore and experience what makes it so unique. Relax and enjoy the glorious beauty and diversity of Sri Lanka but with limited tiring journeys. Relaxed tours are specially plan to calm your Mind and Body. Leave your busy life behind you and explore our beautiful ancient sites,…
Sri Lankan hospitality invites you to stay at most exceptional hotels without any need of rushing, while also allowing you to experience a wealth of the country’s scenery and culture.
Sri Lanka is a beautiful island that it’s worth taking your time to explore and experience what makes it so unique. Relax and enjoy the glorious beauty and diversity of Sri Lanka but with limited tiring journeys. Relaxed tours are specially plan to calm your Mind and Body.
Leave your busy life behind you and explore our beautiful ancient sites, take a scenic train ride, climb the mountains in hill country and find your dream hotel to stay overnight with our specially plan relaxed tours. Experience the most beautiful luxury accommodation in Sothern Sri Lanka and a deluxe wildlife safari away from the crowds. Our flexibility encourages you to stay more nights in this little island.
IncludeAll government taxesEnglish-speaking driverPrivate luxury vehicle (A/C)Accommodation on B&BAssistance at the AirportAirport pick up and drop off
Not IncludedEarly check in chargesLate check outs chargesCamera and Video permitsTravel InsurancePersonal expensesSightseeing entrance chargesVisa & Airfare
Day 1: Arrival / Negombo
- Arrival at Bandaranaike International Airport. Our representative will meet you with the paging board.
- You will stay at Negombo which will be your first destination in Sri Lanka.
- After relaxation at the hotel, in evening you can take the Negombo city tour with the boat ride in Hamilton Cannel.
- Overnight Stay at Amagi Aria Resort
Day 2: Sigiriya
- After having breakfast, you will proceed to Sigiriya. En route visit Pinnawala Elephant Orphanage.
- Once there, you can take the traditional Sri Lankan Village tour and experience the sightseeing of paddy fields, bullock cart ride, Traditional catamaran ride in a lake, visit to a chena cultivation, traditional cooking demonstration in a rural village house and authentic Sri Lankan lunch.
- Overnight Stay at Aliya Resort & Spa
Day 3: Sigiriya
- Early morning you can climb up Sigiriya Rock Fortress where you can see a classic example for Sri Lankan ancient architecture & talent of the people.
- If you are interested to enjoy a Jeep Safari ride, you can visit Minneriya National Park, Asia’s largest elephant gathering area.
- Overnight Stay at Aliya Resort
Day 4: Kandy
- Next day you will visit Kandy which is famous for scared Buddhist sites.
- En route you can visit, Dambulla Cave Temple.
- In evening you will proceed to Temple of Scared Tooth Relic and enjoy the Sri Lankan traditional cultural dance with your family members.
- Overnight stay at Golden Crown
Day 5: Nuwara Eliya
- After having breakfast, you will head towards Nuwara Eliya to enjoy the lovely climate.
- En route enjoy the Ramboda Falls and later visit Devon falls which are beautiful shimmering waterfalls in Nuwara Eliya.
- You will pay a visit to some tea estates and explore lush green surroundings and scenic views.
- Visit the Gregory which is one of the main tourist attractions in the town. There are breathtakingly beautiful views surrounding the lake. You can do boating and rowing, rides in swan-shaped paddle boats or jet skiing.
- Overnight Stay at The Grand hotel
Day 6: Ella
- On day 6th you will head towards Ella by train and enjoy the world’s most beautiful train ride. (4-5 hours)
- Ella enclosed by wilderness, dotted with tea plantations, and home to gorgeous waterfalls. Enjoy the every second of your journey.
- You will relax with the hotel atmosphere.
- Overnight Stay at 98 Acres Resort & Spa
Day 7: Ella
- After the breakfast, you will visit famous Nine Arch Bridge which is flanked by verdant forests and tea plantation, standing proudly across the valley below.
- Late evening if you want to take a relaxed walk, proceed to Ella Rock for the best views.
- Overnight stay at 98 Acres Resort & Spa
Day 8: Yala
- Next day you will proceed to Yala and relax at the hotel with your family.
- In evening take the Jeep Safari ride and enter to the Yala National Park, the second largest National Park in Sri Lanka.
- Overnight stay at Grand Tamarind Lake
Day 9: Bentota
- Next day morning you will head towards to Bentota where you can enjoy the Southern Coastal area.
- Fully day relax at the hotel.
- Overnight stay at Cinnamon Bey
Day 10: Bentota
- On day 10th you will take the Madu river boat ride and experience the fish foot therapy.
- You will visit Kosgoda Turtle hatchery which is an institute dedicated to the protection and safeguarding sea turtles.
- Enjoy the atmosphere and service of your beach hotel and have a beautiful Candlelight dinner with your family members.
- Overnight stay at Cinnamon Bey
Day 11: Colombo
- Morning you will reach Colombo, commercial city of Sri Lanka.
- Explore Galle face Green, Old Parliment and Dutch museum in Colombo.
- If you like to do last minute shopping with your loved ones, this is the best location.
- Overnight stay at Fairway Colombo
Day 12: Departure
- Last day our guide will take you to the airport.
- At the end of your wonderful tour with Ceylon Empire Travels, you will say Good Bye to Sri Lanka.